MILWAUKEE, Sept. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- (NYSE: MAN) RightEverywhere®, the new online career marketplace that blends cutting-edge technology with expert career coaching and outplacement services is now live in 48 countries and 15 distinct languages. Right Management, ManpowerGroup's global Career Experts, have successfully launched their new, upgraded digital platform helping individuals take their next step on the career journey, whether that's back to school, starting a business or landing that next great job.
RightEverywhere® anticipates the fast-growing demand there is for innovative technological solutions to career development, and is delivering a suite of carefully curated best-in-class tools and services tailored to both individual and company needs. With easy-to-use new features that are all fully mobile enabled, users can create a personal website, practice interview techniques and with advanced artificial intelligence technology, be matched with better jobs that accelerate their career paths.
Mara Swan, ManpowerGroup's Global Brand Leader for Right Management, said: "With RightEverywhere® we're balancing high-tech industry-leading innovation with bespoke, expert advice and coaching. We collect more data on the way companies and individuals develop their workforce and careers than anyone else in the market, and we've used this insight to create a best-in-class, dynamic platform that is continually evolving to anticipate user demand. Our platform is informed by artificial intelligence and proprietary technology, ensuring that we always deliver a tailored experience. We're helping people learn, apply and adapt to skills needs of the future, so they can achieve their next career move."
As the most comprehensive platform on the market, RightEverywhere® provides ubiquitous applications and services to businesses across the world and offers a standardized method of delivering best-in-class outplacement, career management and talent development that can be tailored to local needs.
ManpowerGroup's Talent Shortage research shows that 38% of employers in the US report difficulties filling positions. As the new industry-leading career marketplace, RightEverywhere® will help people secure great new jobs and nurture their desire and ability to learn, preparing individuals for the roles of the future.
To learn more about RightEverywhere® or to request a demo, visit:www.right.com/RightEverywhere.
RightEverywhere®'s key features include:
- Self Discovery and Aptitude Testing: a collection of the world's best assessments designed to find out what makes individuals tick, identify key strengths and pinpoint personal and professional priorities
- Career Planning: proven methodology and tools to help create a career map that meets career goals
- Personal Branding: tools to help people showcase skills and abilities in the best possible light: how to create best-in-class résumés, the opportunity to practice interviews and create personal websites
- Job Search: for those seeking new opportunities, the platform uses artificial intelligence to find the perfect match
- Close the Deal: interviewing and negotiating tips to help earn more and get ahead
- Leader Development: for those who have got what it takes to lead, this tool identifies those traits and helps take them to the next level
For more information about RightEverywhere® visit: www.right.com/righteverywhere
For more information about Right Management visit: www.right.com
For more information about ManpowerGroup visit: www.manpowergroup.com
 ManpowerGroup, Talent Shortage, 2015
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160923/411709LOGO
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110330/CG73938LOGO-a
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110330/CG73938LOGO-c
SOURCE Right Management
For further information: Alexis Lozinak, firstname.lastname@example.org, (414) 906-5937; or Chelsey Orlikowski, email@example.com, (414) 906-7320